Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Could It Be Tomorrow??!!

Didn't get the referral in October like I wanted but the cool thing about this month is that there should be no doubt that I'm in! No matter how small the batch from CCAA, it should include my LID of Dec. 5th '05. According to Rumor Queen there is a package on it's way from CCAA to an agency, which could be referrals. So tomorrow we hopefully will hear about other agencies hearing about packages on the way. Of course a package from the CCAA could be something other than referrals, but it is about time for them to be coming so..... I think I may get my referral this week!! It could be tomorrow. I called my agency today and was told that they are hoping to see them this week. They said there are 8 families in my travel group, and that they will get us to China as soon as they can after referrals arrive.

Today I made my appointment to get the 2nd installment of my Hepatitus A vaccine and also a flu shot. China here I come!

No comments: